With all the shopping, parties, gifting and, visiting crowding your calendar, we have decided to create a "one stop shop" of holiday tips, tricks and, suggestions all in one action packed blog.
We'll start off on the topic of giving animals as gifts. Introducing an animal at one of the most hectic and stressful times of year is not an ideal situation. The Pack Project did a lot of research on the subject and, because it's such great information, we're playing it again here.
If you are shopping for a gift with a pulse, we highly recommend this reading to you: Gifting An Animal
- Getting through the Holidays in one piece.
- What to give the pooch (or kitty) who already has everything.
- We're also sneaking in a shameless plug for our Bowzer Box coupon code
- Give some pointers on cold weather as it relates to your pets.
- Provide exercise strategies for the above mentioned cold weather.
Remember, the Holidays are meant to be full of fun and happy times with friends and family, but sometimes stress can creep in. Hopefully our bag of tips and tricks will help you manage the festive season like a Pro!